Saturday, May 11, 2013

MMM - Days running together - 9 and 10 and loving those jeans!

Still working... but keeping up!

This is Thursday, day 9 and there is a big work deadline on the 10th.  Can you tell that the stress is getting to me?  I posted this only because I think its funny!

The voices told me to smile but I just didn't feel like it!

Me Made jeans Burda 8805 or whatever...
Purchased top from Sax-Off-Fifth, love the color.  Kate Spade sweater that was over priced at 60% off!  Seriously, its square, boxy, couldn't be less flattering if it tried!  Love the Kate Spade necklace though.

Yep, here it is without the sweater.

Same look on my face though.  I took 8 pics and I look like that in all of them! I think I worked from 7:30AM until about 8:30PM.

Thank goodness for re-eye fix.  If only you could get that IRL...


For Friday it was stormy in the morning.

My new jade colored jeans Burda 8805 (or whatever) and a new favorite white shirt from Marfy 9468.

I like the color and fit of the jeans but the fabric is pretty light weight and either the lycra or the nylon in the content makes my butt saggy by the end of the day.  I cold tighten them, but then my cellulite shows...

This is one of the 3 of these shirts that I made a few months ago and it looks great!  I promise, there are cuffs on the shirt, but it was deadline day and a roll-up-your-sleeves day.  i didn't get much done, but I did get out of my office and mingle.  My hard-drive on my work computer died at 930 so I was just useless for 3 or 4 hours.  But thats another rant...




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List