Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Finished Marfy 2280!

Finished!  I even took it in a little before work this morning, how perfect is that.  I love how swingy and comfortable this is. I got a handful of compliments on it today, which is quite an accomplishment when you work in an office full of male accountants.

It is super comfortable to wear. There is just enough fullness in the skirt for wearability, but it lays straight without looking too poofy.

Oh, those are Bettye Muller shoes.  They look fabulous, but they hurt after about 6 hours at the office.  They are the tallest heels that I have, and I  must say that I am breaking them in!  I fell in love with the heel shape.

I am currently celebrating with a quick drink, and a pattern review so stay tuned for more details.

This doesn't count for the natural fibers contest that I was hoping for, but i still have two weeks.

I'll post more pictures and a review later...

7 comments:

  1. Love it and those red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I said it on Facebook, I love this skirt! Your description, "It is super comfortable to wear. There is just enough fullness in the skirt for wearability, but it lays straight without looking too poofy", is exactly how your skirt looks. You know you have a winner when the guys at the office notice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty skirt, and I love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very smart skirt. Love the shape and length on you. Very flattering and very well accessorised with the lovely shoes and belt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Animal prints are fab! I like the look of your skirt :-)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List