Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My first order for Marfy 2012

Finally, the picture that I saved to my work computer is available for upload.  I was out sick yesterday with sinus problems, but feeling better today.  I compiled this with Snag it (love it!) using mostly screen shots captured from the Marfy and Vogue websites.

There were several that I liked that didn't make the cut:

2845 is really cute, and would be fabulously fun to make.  But where on earth would I wear it, and it the strapless thing wouldn't look good on me.  It might make a cute skirt with just the bottom, but that would be expensive and a lot of work.


2747 is another one I like this, you could make it look stunning in a nice, floaty rayon.  Especially in a black and white print with black trim.  But it looks like a lot of work to put those bands on there, then sew it.


I did make some progress on 2758 yesterday.  I got the pockets in to my satisfaction.  Unfortunately the tweed doesn't photograph details well so I will have to figure out a better way to get pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, you chose some lovely patterns this time. I am looking at a couple of the same ones you chose but haven't narrowed my choices down completely yet, as I only got the catalogue on Monday. Looking forward to seeing some of these as they make their way into your sewing schedule.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List