Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Now, a blouse or two



I have several fabulous blouse weight silks and I am slowly getting some blouses to wear with those fab new skirts. I just got this gray lace print from EOS, and it will go fabulously with black or day gray. I have really been dying to try this pattern since I got it from the 2009 Marfy catalog.

I have also dug into my old wedding dress fabric and lace stash for some more of those super cute blouses from that free Marfy 0692.
I finished the blue on first and I put a bias binding around the neckline useing the shiny side and it looked horrible. So, I just threw a ruffle on it. Looks fab now. I will post pictures tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Becki, your skirts called. They're happy to be expecting some fab new blouses to pair up with! I can't wait to see your pictures. Isn't it funny how the things we do to cover something up or salvage a bad choice usually end up being the thing that "makes" the whole garment.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List