Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Liberty of London (LOL!)


I am trying to add a link, I have never been able to get it to work before. If not, http://www.liberty.co.uk/ might work.

Here it is in another color.

It isn't a border print, but it looks like it is in that picture. One mild (really, REALLY mild) suggestion that I might make to them is better pictures, kind of like EmmaOne Socks.
I probably won't get any more sewing done tonight, it is our really busy week at work so I didn't get home from work until 7:30. I will see if I can at least pin it up and check the hem.
I have been thinking about leaving the length and maybe putting on some belt carriers and a belt. Or maybe just the carriers since it has the illusion of a belt. Carriers with cool buttons of course.
My right brain plays with sewing all day while my left brain plays with accounting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List